Thursday, June 9, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Gilbert Arenas live-tweets the date from hell

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

LaMarcus Aldridge: My son saw my NBA logo on my socks and said daddy thats you. Lol I said I wish

LeBron James:
Now or Never!!

Kevin Durant:
Watching my brother Lamar Odom show "Khloe and Lamar" for the first time...i like it!! i need to watch more and more

Gilbert Arenas: Got hooked up on a blind date..and I guess she was blind when she picked out this outfit ..OMG I thought she was the queen of ZAMUNDA ... She just said this was the worst date every.but I was thinkin the same thing.who wears a shirt they got from 5th ave in new york. on a date

Paul George: This car can't be serious.. #Backtothefuture ? http://twitpic.com/58vxnz

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Avril Lavigne Bridget Moynahan Noureen DeWulf Nicollette Sheridan Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment