Thursday, May 26, 2011

Udinese coach dances awkwardly to celebrate CL qualification

Kevin-Prince Boateng set the bar for celebratory dances quite high with his Michael Jackson routine, so Udinese manager Francesco Guidolin opted to set the opposite end of the scale. Udinese finished the Serie A season in fourth place to earn a Champions League qualifying spot and following their 0-0 draw against Milan on Sunday, they set up a small stage on the pitch. From there, the spastic dancing began.

From Football Italia:

The tactician [Guidolin] had promised to do the Moonwalk after securing Champions League preliminary round qualification, but his efforts were a little underwhelming.

"Let's not go there," he laughed. "I kept my pledge, but I really am a terrible dancer!

"As a Coach I am one of many, and I won't complain about that, but nobody can beat me at cycling mountain ranges in the over-50 class. I have to say, I am the best at that!"

Cycling mountain ranges in the over-50 class? That's...pretty specific. Meanwhile, despite Guidolin admirable and joyous effort, Boateng retains the title for dancing after Serie A matches in the under-60 class.

Ivana Bozilovic Cristina Dumitru Cat Power January Jones Christina DaRe

No comments:

Post a Comment