Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Drew Brees: How the New Orleans Saints QB Compares to Other Elite Passers

Finally I get back to what I know best; the Xs and Os of football. Today, I am going to compare Saints quarterback Drew Brees with many of the other elite QBs in the NFL in many of the key phases of playing the position. 

Some of these categories will include:  Arm Strength, Pocket Presence, Leadership, Athletic Ability, Instincts, Accuracy, Reading Defenses, Big Play Ability and Passing vs. Pressure.

These are the same categories I highlight when I grade a college prospect at the position. It is fun to go back and compare current NFL guys years after they've been graded as prospects. 

There will be names such as Manning, Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers but also guys like Vick and Young. It will be fun to see the comparisons between different types of quarterbacks. I love this stuff.

Begin Slideshow

Heidi Klum Vogue Charlize Theron Eva Mendes Sarah Polley

No comments:

Post a Comment