Monday, April 11, 2011

Random musings of footballers before they fall asleep…

Wayne Rooney

Scoring goals and spinning on my face -- I'm Roo-ing it again! ... Meat. ... Yeah, I even got my pun game back. F***ing what! ... Meat. ... I wonder how long I would have been banned for if I swore and then karate kicked the camera and then lit, like, 15 sparklers all at once. ... Meat. ... That would have been so worth it. ... Meat. ... Really hope Kai's first words are "f***ing what." ... Meat. ... I feel like a Shaolin monk right now...

Davey Becks

Yeah, I'm chillin' with cardboard Bieber. ... F***ing what. .... Haters gonna hate...

Raymond Domenech

I have no idea where I am right now...

Didier Drogba

So many disgraces! ... First, Wayne Rooney stole my bit. That was a total f***ing disgrace! ... Then, Michael Ballack came back for our match against Man United and he called me Kalou. That was an offensive f***ing disgrace. ... Then, the referee didn't give us a penalty kick AGAIN. That was a debatable f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Carlo subbed me out instead of the freckled pit of goallessness. That was an unbelievable f***ing disgrace. ... Then, there were those other times those referees who probably drink the tears of London babies cheated us out of the Champions League. That...that was a...

Photos: Reuters, Victoria Beckham

Lorri Bagley Leslie Bega Maria Sharapova Lindsay Price Zoe Saldana

No comments:

Post a Comment