Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2011 NFL Mock Draft: The Steelers Draft Troy Polamalu's Replacement

Steelers Front Office Prepares For Life Without Troy

I live an hour from Pittsburgh. I am married to a Steelers fan. I am surrounded by Steelers fans even though I live in Ohio and there are as many Browns fans as Steelers fans per capita.

I may be a Browns fans but I know as much about the Steelers as I do the Browns and I watch most games with my best friend, who is a Steelers fan. My other best friend (A Browns fan), now lives in Columbus and we just text each other during games.

The Pittsburgh Steelers fans I deal with can be lumped into two categories: Intelligent people who you can reason with and have a healthy discussion about each team without the conversation degenerating into a fistfight, and toothless morons who know as much about football as they do about piloting the space shuttle.

Guess which group dominates? (Hint: It?s not the intelligent variety)

The intelligent Steelers fans realize Troy Polamalu has spent the last few years fighting injuries and has lost a step. He still has a few years left in him, but the Steelers front office needs to move now and develop a replacement.

The toothless morons will scream my opinion is crap and I am a crybaby idiot. This does nothing to advance the argument but it makes them feel better about themselves.

So everybody wins!

33. New England Patriots: Benjamin Ijalana
34. Buffalo Bills: Stephen Paea
35. Cincinnati Bengals: Ryan Mallett
36. Denver Broncos: Jimmy Smith
49. Jacksonville Jaguars: Marvin Austin
50. San Diego Chargers: Martez Wilson
51. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Allen Bailey
52. New York Giants: Kyle Rudolph
37. Cleveland Browns: Randall Cobb
38. Arizona Cardinals: Danny Watkins
39. Tennessee Titans: Stefan Wisniewski
40. Dallas Cowboys: Rahim Moore
53. Indianapolis Colts: Titus Young
54. Philadelphia Eagles: Brandon Burton
55. Kansas City Chiefs: Jonathan Baldwin
56. New Orleans Saints: Davon House
41. Washington Redskins: Christian Ponder
42. Houston Texans: Brandon Harris
43. Minnesota Vikings: Jabaal Sheard
44. Detroit Lions: Curtis Brown
57. Seattle Seahawks: Colin Kaepernick
58. Baltimore Ravens: Rodney Hudson
59. Atlanta Falcons: Leonard Hankerson
60. New England Patriots: Mikel LeShoure
45. San Francisco 49ers: Sam Acho
46. Denver Broncos: Drake Nevis
47. St. Louis Rams: Ryan Williams
48. Oakland Raiders: Ras-I-Dowling
61. San Diego Chargers: Mason Foster
62. Chicago Bears: Jurrell Casey
63. Pittsburgh Steelers: Tyler Sash
64. Green Bay Packers: Marcus Cannon

 For a look at all things related to the NFL Draft, check out our NFL Draft Hub.

Michael Michele Marisa Tomei Shannyn Sossamon Rachael Leigh Cook Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment